Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Handy DIY for the simple farmer

http://www.urbangrower.com/

This guy sounds like Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys. Seems like good advice too. I gots to get me some glaucoma. Either that or WE gots to start a revolution, because I'm beginning to notice that a very large percentage of the people I encounter don't have any problem with legalizing MJ. So what I guess I'm asking here is why aren't those opinions heard or taken seriously. Have we "progressed" to the point where hypocrisy is actually expected of us? Or does this merely reflect how the desires of the public at large are not at all represented by our respective governments? I know one thing, apathy is a greater enemy to freedom than any totalitarian regime could ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment